Rusty Nails Adventurers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Rusty Nails Adventurer's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Bilael

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bilael
Packmule

Application: Bilael Empty
PostSubject: Application: Bilael   Application: Bilael EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:06 pm

I am new to this, so please bear with me... Consider this, kind of, a first draft.
And, btw, i am Norwegian, so my English is not the best.

Full name:
Bilael (working on a lastname

Background:
This is really hard and i hate just putting up clichees, but i will give it a go.
Bilael was never much of a fighter at his younger years. To him, it was more important to roam the woods and snowy mountain (exploring), fish, hunt, smoked his pipe and (of course) drink (a lot). He managed to dodge many bullets (getting recruited) and was not recruited as a Stormwind Guard for many years. But eventually he realised it was better to step up himself rather than beeing put behind bars.

As a Stormwind Guard, many may say he finally became a man and Bilael might agree. Even with less freedom, he still do his duty, serving as a Stormwind Guard in Stormwind City, Northshire Valley and Goldshire.

Personality:
After his loyalty and trust was exploited many times, his motto is: I can't pretend a stranger is a long-awaited friend. He never trust a stranger anymore.

Even though he never trust a stranger, he is happy to help if he is asked and have the time (example: if someone need help get the goods onto the ship or the cows have broken free). A slight contradiction, but he does like to help out and have a hard time letting that side of himself go; it's one thing to help out with something and actually letting a person become a part of your life.

Reason to join:
I would love to explore the world of RP and join an active and mature guild; perfect combination Smile

Other facts:
Well, as written above, i am new to RP, so if i am accepted, be patient Smile One thing i can promise is that i will do my best and i do take this seriously; wouldnt pay for a realm-change, if i didnt.

About yourself:
26 years young, from Norway. Love music, movies and TV-shows.

Would you call yourself a light, medium or heavy roleplayer?
Hmmm. This is a hard one. At this point i would probably be a "medium". But if i end up loving this as much i think i will, i would upgrade this to "heavy".

For how long have you been roleplaying?
Read above

What previous roleplaying guilds have you been a member of before the nails?
No other RP guilds.

Other facts?
I don't like pie... Love cake though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darrias
Adventurer
Darrias

Application: Bilael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Bilael   Application: Bilael EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:00 pm

Application Accepted.

Contact Gaimus, Celarna, Rallen, Donegal, Khazrund, etc. etc. - Just contact anybody of the Rusty Nails and we'll have you with welcome arms! :3
Back to top Go down

Application: Bilael
Page 1 of 1