Rusty Nails Adventurers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Rusty Nails Adventurer's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Selinor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Selinor
Packmule

Application Selinor Empty
PostSubject: Application Selinor   Application Selinor EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:39 pm

About your character

Full name
Selinor (no surname)

Background
Selinor had always dreamed of becoming a great hero when she was a younger elf. She would be a master of weapons, she would lead an army, a group of sentinels, or maybe even a faction. She was in love with the wooden sword she used to play with: She and her father dressed up like knights and they pretended they were fighting orcs, trolls and forsaken. She would just be... totally Epic.
This dream shattered when she witnessed how her father was killed by a warrior. Since that day, houndreds of years ago, she never touched a sword again. However, she can't bear the feeling of being worthless. She's no hero now. She's just an ordinary night elf no one particularily cares about, like all others.
She decided to focus on magic. Fire magic, since she always liked to burn the corners of pieces of paper and blow the little flames out when she was younger. Her father teached it to her when she was in love with a boy and she wanted to send him a beautiful looking love letter. She is now training to become a heroic mage.

Personality
Selinor is a control freak. She wants to control her life. She expects that when she can control fire, she can control anything. Also, she is very curious.

Reason to join
This guild perfectly fits my character, because Selinor wants to start all over. She wants to learn, explore, enjoy and control EVERYTHING.

Other facts
Selinor doesn't like swords. At all. The reason for this seems clear to me.

About yourself

Would you call yourself a light, medium or heavy roleplayer?

Medium. I tried to be a heavy roleplayer, but it didn't fit me. Sometimes I just want to have a quest done no matter if it suits my character, sometimes I'm just tired of asking someone what their name is over and over again if their name is just floating above their characters head. Sometimes I just want to announce something OOC. However, I try to be as strict as possible in roleplaying and most of the time I really put efford in it to be as IC as possible, so maybe I should call myself a medium-to-heavy-roleplayer.

For how long have you been roleplaying?

I started roleplaying when I started playing world of warcraft in december 2010. I was just really curious. I haven't been roleplaying for two months now, because I haven't been playing a lot this summer. I want to start over now with a new character.

What previous roleplaying guilds have you been a member of before the nails?

There was this one guild I really enjoying playing with; unfortunately I forgot its name.

Other facts?

Can't think of one.
Back to top Go down
Burnabas
Packmule
Burnabas

PostSubject: Re: Application Selinor   Application Selinor EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:50 am

Not sure if the guild is still alive, suppsoe i check that some time seoon when i get around installing wow again.
Back to top Go down
Selinor
Packmule

PostSubject: Re: Application Selinor   Application Selinor EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:29 am

Hehe. I found the guild when I was using the guild browser ingame, so I wanted to give it a shot, it looked nice and all. Just let me know!
Back to top Go down
Donegal
Rusty Nail
Donegal

PostSubject: Re: Application Selinor   Application Selinor EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 am

We are currently full in numbers, I'll come back to you when we've got spots open.
Back to top Go down
https://rustynails.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Selinor   Application Selinor Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Selinor
Page 1 of 1