Rusty Nails Adventurers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Rusty Nails Adventurer's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application! (Draenin Stormarm)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draenin
Packmule

Application! (Draenin Stormarm) Empty
PostSubject: Application! (Draenin Stormarm)   Application! (Draenin Stormarm) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:05 am

About your character

Full name: Draenin B Stormarm

Background: Draenin Stormarm was born in Westfall lived a normal life on the farm but left his home to head for Stormwind to find work but found none. He sought help from the cathedral of light and in return for odd jobs they let him sleep on the floor. He picked up a few tricks from the paladins that trained there also. He cleaned up his act and got new clothes and found a small home to live in the city. (Not really the story writer)

Personality: He thinks things through and is quite friendly always looking for a chat. (Confused on who this is for me or Draenin)

Reason to join: Draenin has seen these lot around the city and seem like a blast to be with and loves the sound of getting out and seeing the world (Sounds like a really fun guild no reasons but seems like a guild I would enjoy)

Other facts: He would always help a friend in need and is always polite.

About yourself: I am Scottish erm..I don't know what else to put here.

Would you call yourself a light, medium or heavy roleplayer: A medium.

For how long have you been roleplaying? About one and a half years now but could always improve.

What previous roleplaying guilds have you been a member of before the nails: I was a Horde role-player on Steam Wheedle Cartel ( Riders of the Dawn, Violet court) nothing really major on Argent Dawn.
Back to top Go down

Application! (Draenin Stormarm)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rusty Nails Adventurers :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: