Rusty Nails Adventurers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Rusty Nails Adventurer's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Imogen Sigil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imogenn
Packmule

Application - Imogen Sigil Empty
PostSubject: Application - Imogen Sigil   Application - Imogen Sigil EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:09 pm

About your character

Full name: Imogen Sigil

Background: Born and raised in Andorhaul, Imogen has only a brief memory of what peace actually was and that of a "normal" life.
She seems very reluctant to say anything more than she has a Blood elven fiancée who is in the Argent Crusade and that she has recently left the Kirin'tor due to their shift in Neutrality.

Personality: Sarcastic, bitter but lovely and caring deep down.

Reason to join: She wishes to do what she does best, putting her tallents of the Arcane and the light to good use as well and doing what good she can to Azeroth.

Other facts: Cannot cast any holy magic very highly into neutrality and other cultures.

About yourself

Would you call yourself a light, medium or heavy roleplayer?

About a medium. I have Imogen who is my Alliance main and Ray who is my Horde main.
If you mean how I would class my RP, I like to always stay in character and love to try and bring life to my character/s

For how long have you been roleplaying?
About five years now, four on Steamweedle Cartel and one year on Argent Dawn.

What previous roleplaying guilds have you been a member of before the nails?
Two, one on SWC and The Kirin'dal on AD.

Back to top Go down
Darrias
Adventurer
Darrias

Application - Imogen Sigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Imogen Sigil   Application - Imogen Sigil EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:14 am

Im not sure if you have been accepted into the guild, contact me on Darrias in - game if you havent, sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down

Application - Imogen Sigil
Page 1 of 1