Rusty Nails Adventurers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Rusty Nails Adventurer's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Maxera (ACcepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxera
Packmule

Application - Maxera (ACcepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Maxera (ACcepted)   Application - Maxera (ACcepted) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:54 pm

About your character

Full name: Max Suthenstein

Background:Max Suthenstein is old war veteran, and former member of the Silver hand. These days he doesn't do anything as heroic as he used to, but he's in good health, allowing him to fight and travel as he wants to. ((will think more, as my human lore knowledge isn't as large by now ))

Personality:Kind, understandable.

Reason to join: As he is old, he tries to find ways to spend his time.. this brings to something he enjoys, travelling.. he was given the address, and he sought to join the guild of travellers.

Other facts:He rarely uses his abilities, or even talk about of his past.. but he confirms that he is what he is.

About yourself

Would you call yourself a light, medium or heavy roleplayer? I could say i'm between medium and hard.. I enjoy roleplaying as the aspect it's used to be.

For how long have you been roleplaying? Approximately 2 years.. i've learned to roleplay in many different games, and wow isnt expection.

What previous roleplaying guilds have you been a member of before the nails? Before i came on the argent dawn, i was on horde side guild named The Apothecarium, during my sole break from wow, i played different games.. now i've only been in Stormwind Regiment, which ended to be quite poor, so i left it.
Back to top Go down
Donegal
Rusty Nail
Donegal

Application - Maxera (ACcepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Maxera (ACcepted)   Application - Maxera (ACcepted) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:19 am

Please contact me in-game for an interview!
Back to top Go down
https://rustynails.forumotion.com

Application - Maxera (ACcepted)
Page 1 of 1