Rusty Nails Adventurers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Rusty Nails Adventurer's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for the Rusty Nails Adventurers (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jilla
Packmule
Jilla

Application for the Rusty Nails Adventurers (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application for the Rusty Nails Adventurers (Accepted)   Application for the Rusty Nails Adventurers (Accepted) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:36 am

Quick Description: Jilla (the name she is known with), is a girl about 204 centimetres high, with sparkling eyes and concupiscent look. She is most of the times calm in a pesky way, contrary to her adventuring desires. Most of the times she is seen wearing bright colour cloths, although some exceptions are made sometimes.

Full name: Jill'Athel Oakwalker

Background: A Night Elf born near the Lake Falathim in western Ashenvale, that lost her parents at a very early age, is a bit natural to be seen almost at all times lonely or... Should i say, isolated. When she was at the later stages before becoming an adult, she and her druid trainer got troubled in a kind of strange situation. The only sure thing is that they both got an order for expulsion. That means they should leave from the Elven lands, and do not return until they where told to. At that times, the only person that Jilla could trust, was her trainer. And he said that should be better for them to find a pieceful place to live the rest of their lives. And as such they did. Until the Cataclysm. The earthquakes that came, we could say that blasted all the land where they were. And that place... Was Feathermoon Island. During these events, she lost the track of her trainer. Never saw him again. Not until today at least. Maybe someday she will...

Jilla's main reason behind applying for a place within the Rusty Nails, was clearly her desire for travelling and getiing along with new people. People. Actually, she's quite hungrly at meeting more and more people.

About yourself: Just a 22 years old boy from Greece, wanting to have some nice and funny time Roleplaying at WOW.

Would you call yourself a light, medium or heavy roleplayer? I'm not that experienced as others, but i could say i got the basics.

For how long have you been roleplaying? In WOW, about 7-8 months.

What previous roleplaying guilds have you been a member of before the nails? None with Jilla.

Last edited by Jilla on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i just saw my mistake about the place where Jilla was born, and changed it)
Back to top Go down
Donegal
Rusty Nail
Donegal

PostSubject: Re: Application for the Rusty Nails Adventurers (Accepted)   Application for the Rusty Nails Adventurers (Accepted) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:27 am

Contact me IC please!
Back to top Go down
https://rustynails.forumotion.com
Jilla
Packmule
Jilla

PostSubject: Re: Application for the Rusty Nails Adventurers (Accepted)   Application for the Rusty Nails Adventurers (Accepted) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Mayliffe recruited me by the way. She interviewed me as well.
Ok i will..! Jilla will contact you by mail and after that, she will return in Stormwind, to meet you in person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for the Rusty Nails Adventurers (Accepted)   Application for the Rusty Nails Adventurers (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for the Rusty Nails Adventurers (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1