Rusty Nails Adventurers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Rusty Nails Adventurer's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Estrea

Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application (Accepted)   Application (Accepted) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:03 pm

About your character
Estrea is draenei mage who has found a passion for azeroth!

Since crash landing on Azeroth Estrea has been busy working away trying to come up with some idea to help repair the Exodar.

Estrea has alot of honour for the alliance, and holds her race in the up most respect. she does however have great mistrust in warlocks due to their connections with demons.

Full name: Estrea

Background: (a very long time ago!) Estrea was born into a world of demons, fighting and fleeing, chased by the burning legion.
she was even around in the time when dreanie and orc were content with each other on dreanor.

Eventually though, after having to flee from the now savage orcs she crash landed on azeroth and was put in charge of finding a way to fix the exodar.

after the cataclysm Estrea has been given a break from staying with the exodar and has decided to stay in Stormwind for the time being.

Personality: Estrea is a well spoken, kind hearted person who is nice to most people.. other than warlocks.

Reason to join: This guild seems like a great idea and it fits in well with me being a draenei, I'm on a new world here.. why not explore it!

Other facts: I'm new to roleplaying and so understand if you have no need for me, I'm willing to give it my all at being good. Any help is appreciated.

About yourself: I'm 18, male from England. currently doing A levels

Would you call yourself a light, medium or heavy roleplayer?
Light at the moment due to being a newbie roleplayer.

For how long have you been roleplaying?

Been playing wow for 4 years but have never really done serious roleplay unfortunately.

What previous roleplaying guilds have you been a member of before the nails?
None

Other facts?
Back to top Go down

Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1