Rusty Nails Adventurers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Rusty Nails Adventurer's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bl0dSt0t (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donegal
Rusty Nail
Donegal

Bl0dSt0t (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Bl0dSt0t (Accepted)   Bl0dSt0t (Accepted) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:45 am

About my character

Full name:
Brok Bloodstout

Background:
Brok Bloodstout was a simple young dwarf, who enjoyed the same pleasures most of his kind do, he spent his youth exploring the snowy reachs of Dun'Morogh and evern ventured as far as Loch Modan. He was happy, unlike most Dwarfs of his age he was more than willing to play out the rest of his life this way, exploring the relativly safe areas around his home,smoking his pipeweed and drinking heavily but this all change at the tender (to dwarfs) young age of 28, when he was recruited into the Stormpike Guard to muck ou ttheir rams. Shifting ram poop was not the most glamorus job for a young dwarf, but it payed alot better than beating up weak kobolds for several copper.
Time passed, and Bloodstout became the chief stable boy. One day he was awoke to the screams of the other stable hands, he quickly jumped up and went to investigate. The other workers were running from the ram pens yelling something about a giant orange spider, Bloodstout had had a good few dealings with the beasts in his time around Loch Modan and had taken quite a shinig to them, so he confidently made his way inside to confront the creature. Upon entering, he could instantly tell the poor thing was scarred and had gotten lost, so he produced some of last nights roasted quail he had been saving for later and gave it to the poor thing. The spider timidly took the quail and quickly became firm friends with the young dwarf, who named him Scuttlebutt, given the erratic mauvers of the creatures postierer. This act earned him much respect amoung his peers.
Shortly after the taming of the spider, a letter was sent to Bloodstout informing him that he had been selected to begin training as a ram tamer, given his obvious abilitys to calm animals, though during the traing it was revealed that he had a keen eye, and a deathly aim... all those days spent hurling rocks at Troggs seemed to have made a more profound impact on Bloodstout other than amusement so he was once more recomended, this time to the marksman unit of the stormpike guard. He excelled through their training, ranks and soon found him self, and his best friend Scuttlebutt as commandin officers in the offense against the Frostwolf dogs.
After 32 years of loyal service, Bloodstout decided it was time once more to explore his surrounding, though this time he was far more equipt, complete with a lethal set of skills and a loyal best friend, he left the Stormpike Guard with honors and a place to return to if he ever choose to do so.

Personality:
Bloodstout is a kindly Dwarf, though he may appear a bit distant this is probably due to the large number of homebrews he has been experimenting with. But when it comes to the crunch, he is there for his allies and more than willing to fill his foes fulla'lead.

Reason to join:
After leaving the militery, Bloodstout rekindled his passion for exploration... and homebrewed alchool, neither of wich are any fun to do alone.

Other facts:
I will make you booze.
(( I will be re-downloading GHI soon and trying to re-learn it in order to make us all some noxio... i mean... yummy home brews, i have alot of ideas for them ))

About yourself:
I am 24, been gaming since i left the womb, I love music that consists of abrasive layers of static, SID chips and screaming, I loathe music that consists of " the X factor" and reggae, though Dub is amazing. I am Dyslexic, so dont expect my spelling to be oxford dictonary approved... if that bothers you, that is quite sad as I feel imagination is more key to good RP than being a grammer nazi. I have a wife and a 10week old son and i have just got back to my home in Cornwall from Dublin, and before that copenhagen. that is all im willing to divuldge at this juncture.

Would you call yourself a light, medium or heavy roleplayer?
Meadium to Heavy, depending on my baby... if he is being fussy my priority lies with him, not emoting im about to sit down.

For how long have you been roleplaying?
On WoW since vanilla, outside of WoW too long...

What previous roleplaying guilds have you been a member of before the nails?
None on AD, but, I have been an Officer in <House Serpentcrest> wich was prehaps the best undead only RP guild,which sadly disbanded more info can be found here other than that, Officer in a Troll only RP guild called <Thundertusk Tribe>, I was also in defias troll RP guild <the Second gurubashi empire> but I didnt play on DBH server very often. Besides those I have been in a veritable cornicopia of small RP guilds, as well as creating a few of my own for RP purposes but that only consisted of me I.E <gravedigger> <the drunk> and < the fallen>.

Other facts?
I Like your guild name 8D
Back to top Go down
https://rustynails.forumotion.com
Donegal
Rusty Nail
Donegal

Bl0dSt0t (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bl0dSt0t (Accepted)   Bl0dSt0t (Accepted) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:46 am

Looking good! Give me a whisper in-game please, also just a late reminder, you should have made your own thread, not posting in the sheet thread ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://rustynails.forumotion.com

Bl0dSt0t (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1