Rusty Nails Adventurers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Rusty Nails Adventurer's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RNA Varigoth ( Accepted )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Varigoth

RNA Varigoth ( Accepted ) Empty
PostSubject: RNA Varigoth ( Accepted )   RNA Varigoth ( Accepted ) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Full name: Lord James V Hawkes

Background:
Originally the son of a rich Gilnean Lord, James was sent to Stormwind at the age of 19 - meant to study to take a position in King Greymane's Court as chief of justice. Or such were his father's expectations. Cut short in his studies by the orcish invasion, he quickly arose to the call to arms, soon reaching the rank of Sergeant in a ranger unit. Harassing the Horde's supply lines and encampments until the war finally ended with the Horde's flight and their imprisonement, he wasn't discharged in time to return to Gilneas before the Greymane wall was constructed - and therefore stuck in the other Human Kingdoms.

((Shortened)) Even though he was of noble blood, few respected a Gilnean - the land clearly hated by the other Human Kingdoms due to their cowardly actions during the Second war. Hawkes was cut off from his family and his wealth and lived an initially rough life, picking up vital skills on the streets of Stormwind and other cities. Building up personal riches, capitalizing on the wars and (for a brief while) becoming an agent of the SI:7, he restored his living to his previous one.

After the Cataclysm and the breach of the Greymane wall, he immediately travelled to Gilneas to defend his homeland against the Forsaken. Ironically, he was bitten by his own family, causing him to transform into a vicious, lethal worgen. Returning to Stormwind, he then succeeded in bringing multiple less legal contacts into important friendships and alliances, becoming a known underground man. Briefly part of the Royal Court and an Inquisitor at that, he was removed due to his controversial methods and ruthless actions.

Personality: A gentleman at first sight - polite, handsome, and caring. In reality he is a cold blooded, intelligent killer, good at manipulation among other things.

Reason to join: Lacking other things to do, especially with his wealth, he is now seeking adventure, things to do before he dies.

Other facts: He never uses the name Varigoth. An excellent marksman, good with swords, and especially stealthier things.

About yourself: I'm a relatively patient, rather friendly person who can take a joke and then give one. Hardly a "poor loser" in terms of RP (Not dodging everything should the shit hit the fan).

Would you call yourself a light, medium or heavy roleplayer? Heavy, if you put it that way. I am (more or less) never OOC and if I am encountered I immediately switch into fitting RP gear (were I in leveling gear, that is).

For how long have you been roleplaying? I would say almost a year now with some earlier experience.

What previous roleplaying guilds have you been a member of before the nails? Several, notably The Royal Court. I've often chosen to be without a guild due to metagaming people (Hard to be undercover if you're in a criminal/assassin/SI7 guild, with people yelling "I'VE SEEN YOU BEFOER WITH DEM PEOPLZ LOLOL", eh?).

Other facts? THIS IS NOT A TROUBLESEEKER; I will not run around Old town and seek trouble or try to initiate fights in the guild where I stab people randomly who are of my character's disliking. I find combat RP to often be fruitless and of little enjoyment - yet my character is capable of taking a few blows and dealing them as well.

I prefer /roll combat due to the fairness of it. If a soldier would lose against a civilian, it would obviously be less dangerous for him when he loses a roll - fist against plate, anyone?
What is there to say? Simply ask and I shall answer - I can't think of what else to say!

I hope this application wasn't too much of a mess - also that I'll see a whisper from an officer soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Varigoth

PostSubject: Edit!   RNA Varigoth ( Accepted ) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Brief edit!

He is 39 years old, and a handsome, still young looking man with few wrinkles. Just to clear out the age. Doubt its importance though!
Back to top Go down
Darrias
Adventurer
Darrias

PostSubject: Re: RNA Varigoth ( Accepted )   RNA Varigoth ( Accepted ) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:11 am

'Bit too late, but accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RNA Varigoth ( Accepted )   RNA Varigoth ( Accepted ) Empty

Back to top Go down

RNA Varigoth ( Accepted )
Page 1 of 1